About my guest
Brian is and international, lab-coat-wearing speaker and founder of Conversion Sciences, a company that refines websites to get more revenue and leads from existing visitors.
He is the author of the book Your Customer Creation Equation: Unexpected Website Formulas of The Conversion Scientist, and is an international speaker, columnist and teacher.
During the podcast, you will learn
- The bizarre psychology of enclothed cognition
- How a lab coat can make you act smarter
- The bouncers in the brain – how to sneak your message past them
- The biggest mistake you’re making online
- Why being relevant and unpredictable can be your biggest ally
- About the ‘crazy wizard’ of advertising – Roy H Williams
- The key to the best brand experience
- Some of the best ways to build trust (it’s not what you think!)
- Why using security seals could be costing you sales
- Some of the most unexpected formulas of the conversion scientist
- How to choose the right value proposition
- The weird world of gender specific hacks
And much more!
Resources mentioned on the show