About my guest
Robin Dreeke is the lead instructor at the FBI’s CounterIntelligence Training Center in all behavioural and interpersonal skills training.
He is also an adjunct instructor for the FBI’s National Academy in the area of publishing, interviewing, and public speaking. Robin is the co-developer and lead trainer in social engineering soft skills for Social-Engineering.com, and he helps people master the art (and practice the science) of purposeful face-to-face communication.
Robin runs the site peopleformula.com and is the author of It’s Not All About “Me”: The Top Ten Techniques for Building Quick Rapport with Anyone.
During the podcast, you will learn
- The #1 thing that destroys trust and creates the creepy factor.
- The key to talking about yourself, while building trust and rapport
- The difference between influence and manipulation – what is the line?
- The principle that drives his relationship building philosophy
- 1 simple shift that will increase sales
- The importance of seeing what the world sees when they see you
- Robin’s 5 step process to developing trust and rapport
And much more!