About my guest
Soumyadip is the founder of MysteryVibe, a company that designs and creates beautiful, smart adult toys which are intuitive, multi-sensorial and layered in their functionality.
He has previously been involved in 2 successful startups, one in Biometrics which got acquired and the other in Food which was part of Google Blackbox Connect. He has also been a trusted advisor to the Public Sector and various Fortune 500 companies like Deloitte, Canon and HSBC.
At MysteryVibe, Soumyadip’s vision is to solve a major pain point – our daily struggle to switch off and turn on when it comes to pleasure.
He has brought together a collective of some of the top talent in hardware, software and experiences to apply the Intelligence of Things Pleasure and create an immersive experience to make bedrooms more fun.
During the podcast, you will learn
- What exactly sex tech is
- How our emotional relationship with technology is evolving
- Why tech is becoming more integrated and intimate
- How the gender balance within the adult industry is changing
- The role of sex tech in shaping the way we perceive sexual agency
- The influence of feminism within this industry
- How sex tech is shaping and breaking culture norms
- About ‘enchanted objects’
- Ways in which we can use tech to support and enhance intimacy
- How sex tech can learn to adapt to your wants and needs
- Future trends in teledildonics, VR pornography and their social impact
And much more!
Resources mentioned on the show