About my guest
This week my guest is the wonderful Rand Fishkin, co-author of the Art of SEO and co-founder of Inbound.org and Moz.
He’s a world-renowned speaker and you may have caught him on a Whiteboard Friday or two…
Rand is a self-proclaimed addict of all things content, search, & social on the web, from his multiple blogs to Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, and FourSquare.
During the podcast, you will learn
- An unlikely source of transparency and authenticity (it’s not what you think)
- ‘Imposter syndrome’ – what it is, and why getting over it is like swimming with sharks
- The secret of creating high quality content that people will engage with
- Why large companies are afraid of personal branding and how they’re missing out
- How building on your strengths can work better than shoring up your weaknesses
- Why self-awareness is a super-power when it comes to building a strong personal brand
- Moiré patterns and why you should never where plaid shirts on camera
- The pull of historical bias an how it’s holding the tech world back
- The importance of strong, distinctive role models
- Why the tech world needs greater diversity if it’s to thrive
- The next big disruptions to the inbound marketing world
And much more!
Resources mentioned on the show
www.artofseo.com – Rand Fishkin et. al