About my guest
David Kadavy is the author of Design for Hackers, a design book which debuted in the top 20 on all of Amazon. Since the debut of Design for Hackers, David has traveled the world, speaking about design and entrepreneurship, and mentoring startups, including those at 500 Startups.
More than 40,000 developers and entrepreneurs have learned about the fundamentals of good visual design through David’s free email course at designforhackers.com.
[/av_icon_box] [av_hr class=’short’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’] [av_icon_box
During the podcast, you will learn
- Why “Will it scale?” is a less important question than “will it ever matter?”
- How design connects brains… for now
- The importance of beta trials and why they’re key to establishing rapport and trust with your future advocates
- Why mind management is morenot time management
- Some weird tangential stuff about the future of humanity and brain-tech interfaces
- The biggest trends that will emerge from the shift from manual labour to the knowledge economy
- What “Wantrapreneuritis” is, and how to cure it
- How to apply tried and tested principles from classical art, to today’s design
- Some of the best evergreen principles you can use to help improve your design
- Why typography is so important, and the secret hack for getting this right
And much more!
Resources mentioned on the show
Design for Hackers: Reverse Engineering Beauty – David Kadavy